Tuesday 9/11/21

 Started at 7am today, got to work and worked some stock then sorted out customer orders as our store is opening again tomorrow after I think 84 days of lockdown.

Work wasn’t to bad, kind of hoping once we do open tho the customer orders will slow down and I can get back to just doing my job.  After work I had to go to my nanny’s to help set up internet banking.  She gave me some biscuits that her neighbour’s give when they come over.

I got a little annoyed today, I’m trying to transition but having some issues with the GP.  Before lockdown the place they referred me to said we will allow u to prescribe t. But she kinda fluffed around for a week or so and even tho it wasn’t her fault we then went into lockdown she wouldn’t see me this whole time.  It almost makes me wish I went with the place I was referred to but because that wait was 8-10 weeks I said ok I’ll wait (not thinking it would be this long).  Then someone else I know got referred to a week or less before lockdown they got a phone call after 4 weeks for any appointment then has been seen twice and is allowed to start t in December meanwhile I’m still waiting and I can see the doctor making me wait longer.  She last said it’s because there isn’t enough support at the moment and I’m thinking but it’s going to be like this for months it isn’t stopping so r u going to keep me waiting??

So I was quite pissed off that others around me r getting somewhere but I’m still stuck.

Anyway I’m currently eating dinner, have just noticed because my wife took the kids out to the beach today (cos they aren’t at school and so she’s not at work) no one has done their chores.  And it’s just funny cos I get told I’m not consistent yet no one else in the house is either.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sat 6/11/21

Sun 7/11/21